Friday, February 20, 2009

Ice Damage!!!






The end of January brought heavy ice to Arkansas, our lake house lost many trees and electricity for 2 weeks. Bob and his dad went down to work and assess the damage. Thank you John for cleaning out the refrigerator! I know that had to be nasty! Bob collected several branches into piles and thanks to many hired hands the property is beginning to shape up. The family is going down this weekend to haul the wood into stacks.




Joplin had a little snow and ice which cancelled schools, so Samantha and her boyfriend Alex made cookies on a day off. They made them from "scratch", without any help from mom. The cookies were TDF, to die for, good job guys, want to open a bakery?

1 comment:

  1. I heard about the book with Edwards pov, but I think I need to not read it yet. Let the anticipation build, and all that. The author's supposed to be working on the real version, too, so I might wait for that . Might.

    I'm so glad you read them and liked them, too! What is it about those books?!

    ReplyDelete